Chocolate black - 200 grams
Crushed peanuts - 100 g
Peeled almonds - 200 grams
Vegetable oil - a tablespoon
Egg yolk - 1
Vanilla - tsp
Butter - tablespoons
Small chocolate granules Faramisal - 100 grams
Or cocoa (as desired)
The method of work
1. meaty oil in a saucepan and Homsi almond changes color and then put it on tissue paper for some time.
2. Grind the almonds well in a blender to become Kalboudrh then put it aside.
3. Ojursca peanuts in a blender, too.
4. Melt the chocolate on a water bath.
5. Place the melted chocolate in a saucepan and add the above butter, egg yolks, vanilla, ground almonds and ground pistachio.
6. Mix the ingredients well over low heat until homogeneous.
7. Put the mixture aside to cool slightly.
8. formality small balls of chocolate or cocoa Guetisseha Bafaramisal
9. descriptive chocolate balls in small paper cups and then put them in a serving plate and Edjlleha to the refrigerator for some time.